Thank you once again for taking the time to be part of our pilot project, Oxfamco! It is amazing to see the changes that can happen when individuals are mobilized, and are able to mobilize others toward action! We hope you have had fun learning new information and getting inspired to act.
In order to better meet your needs, we want to hear your thoughts about the Community Organizer Program – and specifically the Live Journal community. We would REALLY appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Be as honest as you would like – your comments will be entirely confidential. All members of the live journal community will also be contacted by phone in the coming week – so don’t be surprised! You’ll have the option of doing the evaluation on the phone, or as an email. Send you thoughts back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What appealed to you about the community organizer program? (what were you hoping to get out of it, was that achieved, etc.)
2. How did technology affect the program? Did you find the live journal component beneficial or difficult to use? If you found it difficult, how can we improve this tool?
3. What was your favorite post? (why?)
4. Were the homework assignments achievable?
5. Do you feel prepared to lead an action campaign or awareness project on your campus? How else can the community organizer program make this happen?
6. What other issues would you like to see discussed that have not yet been covered?
7. What are your overall thoughts on the program? (Feel free to include any other feedback, comments or suggestions)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT. YOUR RESPONSES WILL DETERMINE HOW WE RESTRUCTURE THE PROGRAM IN ORDER TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER!